Policies and FAQ
- Shipping cost is determined for each project by size and weight. We ship ground service so please have that in mind when you are placing your order.
- Shipping costs include the cost of the postage + packaging materials
to ensure your product arrives in perfect condition.
- They will vary slightly in appearance based on the grain of the wood, knots, or other imperfections.
- This is what makes each sign unique and different.
- Wood is a porous inconsistent material. And because of this, the stain may be adsorbed differently from piece to piece. Please keep this in mind, stain may differ slightly throughout your piece.
Glass and Powder Coated Products
Each drinkware product is custom made to match your brand and style. Due to the nature of this product, there are NO RETURNS.
- Our glassware is engraved using an industrial grade laser engraving machine. This process creates a frosted effect on the glass, which is both durable and beautiful. The engraving can be customized to include any text, image, or design.
Powder Coated Tumblers
- Our engraving process is done using an industrial grade laser engraving machine. This process creates a beautiful, durable, and long-lasting engraving that will not fade or chip.
- We offer a wide variety of drinkware options to choose from, including tumblers, cups, mugs, and more. We also offer a variety of engraving options, including text, images, and designs. Client provided drinkware can be considered. Inquire to get the corresponding pricing and process.
- Your engraved powder coated drinkware is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing it to prolong the life of the engraving and finish of your cup or tumbler. Please avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as these could damage the engraving and finish of your drinkware.
- Custom items sales are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Made-to-order items are not eligible for returns. Delivery fees are non-refundable.
Items non-eligible for returns or exchanges
- Monogrammed/personalized items
- Final sale items
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear